The iPhone is a touchscreen-based smartphone that is widely used in all over the world. This phone has a long series that keep going and it is designed and marketed by Apple Inc. Apple was a revolution in the history of the smartphone. People are so fond of the design and that logo of the bitten apple.
iPhone 12: expectations and Earlier released iPhones
This phone started being in the market in 2007 and people found it quite attractive as it had some amazing features that time that other smartphone companies didn't possess. The competition kept increasing and Apple started making better and better phone and still every year, they launch a new one. The cost of the iPhone is high and for some people, it is exorbitant but still, people purchase it and the phone gets sold in no time as soon as they arrive in the market.
Apple has released 13 generations of iPhone and each was successful in the market. The material that is used to make the phone, the hardware, the software, the features, appearance, everything is so advanced and attractive.
Steve Jobs was the CEO and co-founder of Apple Inc who struggled a lot in the early stages of the iPhone. He was also known as the business magnet and is known as one of the successful entrepreneurs.
The full name of Steve Jobs is Steve Paul Jobs who died of cancer in October 2011. He gained massive success and wealth from his company and he had a long journey to reach this position. Stephen Gary Wozniak was also the co-founder of Apple Inc who worked with Steve and got succeed.
Apple does not manufacture only phones but they also manufacture like iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Air Pods but the phone of Apple is used and demanded more as compared to these products.
As the iPhone is going on nowadays, people have been talking about that if there will be iPhone 12 and if it will be, then what things would that iPhone possess. People are so curious, especially those who use the new series of iPhone that arrive in the market.
iPhone 12 assumptions and expected release date
The coronavirus disease has affected the things badly. The businesses and many things got so many hurdles because of this pandemic and that's why things have changed.
Apple always gives some clue about its upcoming products and so what it was expected to do this year but for some reason and the outbreak that is going on, it didn't tell much about it but some things that are found about it and you might not be knowing.
The iPhone 12 is expected to have a 6.1 and 5.4 inch OLED displays rather than an LCD. The iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro max will possess 6.1 to 6.7 inches of size respectively.
It is also expected that this set will be having a smaller notch and slimmer bezels. This will be possessing a quad-camera system that will be including upgraded versions of wide, ultra-wide, telephoto snappers and LiDAR scanner. The phones of 12 series will be possessing Apple's A14 Bionic and will be supporting 5G. They will be the square aged frame. These are some features that are expected to be there in the iPhone 12.
Along with that, the iPhone is also working on the Airtags that are named as iPhone Airtags that will be helpful to find the lost items. Only this news are known regarding the iPhone 12. The last iPhone was released on 10 September in 2019 so it is expected that it would be released on 8 September this year.
iPhones that have been released (features and specifications)
- The first iPhone was released on 29 June 2007. Its production was discontinued next year but it ended after the 2 years and 11 months of release. This was the first product of Apple Inc. the OS of this phone was 1.0 and used to possess a price of approx $500-600.
- iPhone 3G which was released after the first iPhone that used to possess iPhone OS 2.0. It was released on July 1, 2008, and discontinued on August 9, 2010. The trend of this phone ended after 2 years and 7 months of manufacture.
- iPhone 3GS was the third phone with an OS of 3.0 and it was released on June 19 2009 and discontinued on September 12, 2012. This product was there in the market for 4 years and 2 months.
- iPhone 4 was launched as the next phone of Apple which was released on 21st June 2010 and discontinued on September 10, 2013. Just like iPhone 3GS, its lifespan was also for 4 years and 2 months.
- iPhone 4S with an iOS of 5.0 arrived in the market on October 14, 2011, and discontinued on September 9, 2014. The lifespan of this phone was more than the phones that were released earlier which were 4 years and 10 months.
- iPhone 5 which was loved for its design, arrived in the market on September 21, 2012, and ended on September 10, 2013. This phone used to possess an iOS of 6.0 and stayed in the market for 4 years and 1 month.
- Afterwards, iPhone 5C came in the market with an iOS of 7.0 and released on September 20, 2013. This product ended in the market after a lifespan of 3 years and 1 month.
- iPhone 5S which had the same iOS as iPhone 5C that was iOS 7.0 did better than iPhone 5C in the market. This product was highly demanded at that time and it was discontinued on March 21, 2016. This phone had a great fan base and its lifespan was 5 years and 11 months.
- iPhone 6/6 plus which was the next phone after iPhone 5S, was released on September 19, 2014, and ended on September 18, 2019. This phone used to possess iOS 8.0 and trend in the market for 4 years and 11 months.
- iPhone 6S/6S plus that is still there in the market with the latest OS that is 9.0.1 and this phone was released on September 25, 2015. It was discontinued on September 12, 2018.
- iPhone SE (first) with an iOS of 9.3, arrived in the market on 31 March 2016. This also possesses the latest iOS that is going on. The phone is still on-trend and has been for 4 years and 3 months in the market by date.
- The next phone that was released on September 16, 2016, was iPhone 7 and 7 plus with an iOS of 10.0.1 and discontinued on September 10, 2019. This phone has been running in the market for 3 years and 9 months. This also possesses the latest iOS.
- iPhone 8/8 plus was released on September 22, 2017, and discontinued on April 15, 2020. With an iOS of 11.0, this phone is still trending with the latest iOS.
- iPhone X which was also a kind of revolution in Apple phones possesses an iOS of 11.0.1 and arrived in the market on 3rd November 2017. This phone discontinued on September 12, 2018, and the trend of this phone is still going on.
- iPhone XS/XS max which was another variation of iPhone X released in the market on 21st September 2017 and discontinued on September 10, 2018. It possesses an iOS of 12.0 which is the latest iOS and it has been 1 year and 9 months, this phone is there in the market.
- iPhone XR with an iOS of 12.0, released in the market on October 16, 2018. This phone is still available in the market and known as the latest iPhone. It has been 1 year and 8 months this phone is trending in the market with the latest iOS.
- iPhone 11 arrived in the market with the latest iOS which is iOS 13.0 released on September 20, 2019, and it has been 9 months this phone is trending in the marketplace.
- iPhone SE (second) whose first version was arrived on March 31, 2016, arrived in the market on April 24, 2020, with the latest iOS that is 13.4. This phone has been trending for the past 2 months and its price is also not exorbitant as the iPhones that arrived before this one.
- The iPhone 12 which is assumed to come is one of the most awaited gadgets, especially for iPhone lovers. Some predictions regarding this phone have already been made such as a quad camera and a different display type which is an OLED display instead of an LCD. It has been predicted that this phone will be arriving by September 2020.
Thanks for Reading please read also...
Share this post
- 2 comments
- Tags: apple iphone 12, iPhone, iPhone 12, iphone 12 2020, iphone 12 design, iPhone 12 release date, old iPhones